Evolution of the Investment Portfolio

The construction of our portfolio has been, and remains, a work-in-progress, as illustrated below. While we are pleased with the progress thus far, we will remain adaptive to the developments

Current Portfolio Snapshot

By 30 June 2015, our portfolio was 91% invested in sustainable and targeted impact (TI) strategies, taking into account investments across all asset classes (see Figure 2.C.) The remaining 9%

Long Term Asset Allocation

The build-up of our Targeted Impact (TI) private equity / debt and of our real assets allocation is still a work-in-progress. This can be seen in Figure 2.G. which shows

Portfolio Characteristics

Environmental and social considerations play a role not only in the selection of investment managers, strategies and funds, but also in the development of RS Group’s long-term oriented strategic asset